HawkSeal Reusable Airline Catering Padlock
The Hawk Lock and Hawk Seal is our new revolutionary re-usable, two-piece padlock style, locking system. With a re-usable padlock body and disposable seals that is ideal for airline catering trolleys and atlas catering boxes.
The Hawk Seal is specifically designed for In-flight Catering Operations in the Airlines Industry. The HawkLock and HawkSeal is 4 piece seal that provides more than 8 key security features.
|GF Nylon and Stainless Steel Hasp
|White, yellow, black, blue, green, orange, red and pink.
|2,000 trips, up to 10 years of service.
HawkSeal Airline Padlock Benefits
- When traditional Pull-up seals are secured, they are always under tension at the tear-line point. This is due to the carts movements around the bonds, loading on to the catering vehicles, getting bashed against each other from the bond to the aircraft and back again.
- Tear lines on pull-up seals can also get caught between carts and break the seal open, resulting in the entire catering bar removed from the route.
- The Hawk Seal is made of a slim design, to fit flush against the cart to lower the risks of damaging the seal. Its high break strength means it can withstand natural forces pushing against it.
- Before the aircraft has taken off, if the seal is weakened, it will be easier to open. If the seal is opened, it can be resealed without you knowing.
- Easy-to-use: Generally cabin crew would use a pen to prize open a traditional pull-up seal to open cart. The Hawk Seal’s ergonomically friendly design allows cabin crew to open the seal with just one finger.
- Once the Hawk Seal is broken it cannot be resealed or re-used.
Request A Free Trial of HawkSeal
Get The Hawk Seal Padlock and HawkSeals with free branding for a 2 week trial. Try it on your problem routes with the highest unsustainable losses.
Prevent Catering Trolley Attacks, Eliminate Shrinkages!